Home is Where Your Story Begins…Buying A Home:
Did you know that NOW is the perfect time to buy a home? Whether you are a current homeowner looking to “buy up” or “downsize”, or a first-time home buyer, this is a BUYERS’ MARKET. Because of low interest rates and high inventory, the real estate market has shifted to benefit buyers. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to BUY! That’s where I come in to the picture to help you…
As a licensed, full-time real estate professional with specialized skills and training, I can help you accomplish your real estate goals. With my assistance, it will take less time and effort for you, and will even be a positive experience!
The many benefits you receive to working with me start from the moment you contact me. The best part is that my services are free to you as the buyer. When I represent a buyer, I earn my commission from the seller of the property you purchase. Even though the seller pays me, you have my expertise and guidance throughout the entire transaction. Additionally, I offer the following value-added services to ALL of my buyers:
- Initial consultation meeting to LISTEN to YOUR REQUIREMENTS for your next purchase. We will also discuss the home buying process so you know what to expect every step of the way.
- Search for properties by accessing the Northwest Multiple Listing Service database – a database that contains thousands of properties for sale by all real estate companies – not just Windermere – only licensed agents & brokers have access to this information.
- Preview properties PRIOR to showing you, so your valuable time is not wasted on something that doesn’t fit your needs – I will eliminate properties that do not meet your criteria, or look good in the pictures but are quite different (and disappointing) when you walk through the door!
- Schedule appointments to preview homes with you – discuss the pros and cons of each property we see so you may be decisive and certain about the purchase of your next home!
- Respect you by keeping our appointments and being on time!
- Provide guidance through the negotiation of the property you wish to purchase.
- Research and prepare a market analysis of the property you would like to purchase to reduce the likelihood of overpaying for the property and to recommend a price that will help you become the new and proud owner.
- Manage the terms and deadlines of your mutually accepted purchase and sale agreement to make certain you are not in breach of contract. Advise you of upcoming contractual deadlines when you need to make decisions.
- Provide guidance to you regarding the inspection findings – negotiate your requests with the sellers’ agent.
- Follow-up with your lender to make certain your loan is on track and that you will close the transaction ON TIME.
- Provide you with weekly updates from escrow once we are in contract.
I love working with buyers and can’t wait to go to work for you!! Click on the helpful links below to learn more about buying a home: