Home is Where Your Story Begins…Selling A Home:
Selling a home is not a regular activity for most of us! In fact, you may have never had the experience of selling your own home. Although selling your home is likely to be an emotionally charged experience, it is also a business transaction with legal obligations in the contract. I take that very seriously and again emphasize that I am a full-time, professional realtor and licensed real estate agent. Selling your property in a “Buyers’ Market” where inventory is high and demand is low, takes even more knowledge and skill from a professional real estate agent. Once you have listed your property with me, I will go to work every day for you until your transaction is successfully closed!
Additionally, I offer the following value-added services to ALL of my sellers in my “Smooth Move” program:
- Preparation for the market:
- Completion of a market analysis so we price your house correctly!
- Staging Assistance - I’ll provide you with my 5 page list of things that you can do in every room of your home, to ensure that it is crisp, clean and more attractive than the competition. After you have completed the checklist I will work with you to finalize the staging so that your home is market ready.
- Professional Photography – I will hire a professional photographer at my expense! 80% of all home searches begin on the internet with people looking at photos – you cannot afford to have poor quality photos!
- Creation of a customized advertising and marketing campaign for your property, complete with distinguished Windermere signage, customized color flyers and maximum internet exposure.
- Written Progress Reports on a regular basis from me to you covering marketing activity.
- Pre-qualification of buyers when we receive an offer on your property.
- Review and negotiation of all offers received on your property.
- Management of the purchase and sale contract so that all contractual deadlines are met and you are aware of such timelines.
Are you ready to get started? Contact me today!